Friday, August 14, 2009

Cant Let Go

it's been forever
but every time i lay down your my first thought
you cross my mind and i tense up
sometimes i roll over and smell your scent on the pillow
its like you never left
but i know you know rest your head with someone else
that i ran you away
and i know its been forever but....
how can i explain that i haven't moved on
that it still kills me to see you guys together
that i pretend i don't think about
you're still the main motivation in my life
i can still hear your voice pushing me to finish what i start
i wonder if you do the same for her
does she know how special your love is
can she make your toes curl
can she make you smile in your sleep
because i did
and if she cant do that why wont you come back
why am i still holding on to this broken heart that you left me with
why do i feel the need to flaunt the "new boo" in your face
is it because im looking for traces of jealousy
a little regret on your part
do you know i still want
still dream about
think of you wen im with someone else
do you think of me when you hear our song
because when i hear it
i cry
and im just startin to realize that you've ruined me
for every guy that will come after will always be compared to you
and will never measure up in my eyes
simply because
I Cant Let Go

No comments:

Post a Comment